Georgia Criminal LawyersA Criminal Defense Law Firm
Commitment to Our Clients
- Franklin J. Hogue, Laura D. Hogue, Keith E. Fitzgerald, and J. Travis Griffin are Macon criminal lawyers who provide thorough, intelligent, and aggressive representation to their clients throughout Georgia and beyond.
- As Macon criminal attorneys, they represent individuals facing charges ranging from DUI to drug distribution to every type of fraud, white collar crime, and violent crimes, including murder and sex offenses.
- They are experienced in all courts, from municipal courts to all state courts, federal courts, and the state and federal appellate courts, having represented over 2,500 clients in their more than 60 years in criminal defense.
- They have received the highest ratings and accolades from their peers, including the highest assessments for legal skill and ethical conduct.
- Frank and Laura Hogue both teach at many seminars throughout the country, including over a decade on the faculties of the prestigious National Criminal Defense College, the William “Bill” Daniel Trial Advocacy School, and the Clarence Darrow Death Penalty College of DePaul Law School in Chicago.
- Frank and Laura also team-teach “Advanced Criminal Trial Techniques” as adjunct professors at Walter F. George School of Law at Mercer University for more than a decade.
- For more than 12 years, Frank and Laura co-authored the annual survey of developments in criminal law for Mercer Law Review, the only academic journal that publishes such a review in Georgia.
As Macon criminal attorneys, we understand how an arrest and criminal prosecution turns upside down one’s life, family, and career. We take the time to know our clients, their families, their needs, and we address them with compassion and honesty. Our allegiance is first to our clients and it remains that way throughout each case. Everything we do is designed to protect what we all value so highly, second only to our health—our freedom. Because of our experience and dedication, our clients trust our judgment, our knowledge, and our advice.